LATS Rules Of Conduct
For the safety and health of all our valued riders!
- 1. For the comfort of other passengers, eating and drinking are not allowed. Food and beverages may be transported only if in a sealed container. Drinks must have a screw on lid. Your bus fare and tax dollars pay for and maintain LATS' fleet and passenger amenities. Please help us keep the buses clean.
- 2. You need to be on the correct side of the street for the bus to stop. The bus will not wait for customers to cross the roadway.
- 3. Keep the seats next to you clear of your belongings so other passengers can have a seat. Stow boxes and parcels under your seat. Keep the aisles clear.
- 4. If you have to stand, please hold onto the hand rails or seat backs.
- 5. For your safety, do not stand in the ramp area or in front of the yellow line by the fare box.
- 6. You must use ear/headphones when listening to any music playing devices. This includes but is not limited to; tablets, cellphones or MP3 players.
- 7. Profanity, vulgar language and disorderly conduct are not allowed.
- 8. Tobacco/ Vapor products in LATS buses or vehicles are strictly prohibited.
- 9. You may bring pets aboard LATS if the pet is caged, or muzzled and leashed. Service animals are always welcome.
- 10. Allow others to exit before boarding.
- 11. Deposit your fare directly into the fare box. Operators are not allowed to handle fares and will not make change.
- 12. Drivers cannot stop in construction zones. If the construction cones are in front of the bus stop please move to the outside of the cone were the bus can safely load you.