LATS makes flag stops for passengers standing at any street corner along the fixed routes. For safety reasons, avoid flagging the bus at major intersections or immediately before a right turn lane or left turn lane begins. There are 6 steps to catching a LATS bus:
1. Arrive at your pick-up point a few minutes before the scheduled time.
2. To wait for LATS, stand on the street corner before the intersection, or stand next to a LATS bus stop sign, route sign, bench or shelter.
3. Signal the operator by holding your arm straight out with your palm facing down.
3. When the bus approaches look at the route and destination sign above the windshield to make sure you are boarding the correct bus.
4. When the operator stops, wait for passengers to exit, then board through the side door.
5. Show your pass or transfer or place the correct fare in the fare box, as operators are not allowed to make change or to handle fares.
6. Have a seat, relax, and leave the driving to us!
*Note: LATS will not be making any stops at the waterpark at this time (Yellow East).